您当前的位置:t7t8网 >  范文大全 >  心得体会 >经典英文诗歌5首朗诵双语版精选5篇(经典的英文诗歌朗诵)

经典英文诗歌5首朗诵双语版精选5篇(经典的英文诗歌朗诵)

更新时间:2023-03-18 05:36:58 点击: 来源:yutu

Love is too young to know what conscience is;爱神太年轻,不懂得良心是什么;Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?但谁不晓得良心是爱情所产?这次t7t8美文号为您整理了5篇《经典英文诗歌5首朗诵双语版》,希望可以启发、帮助到大朋友、小朋友们。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇一

Canst thou, O cruel! say I love thee not,

你怎能,哦,狠心的,否认我爱你,

When I against myself with thee partake?

当我和你协力把我自己厌恶?

Do I not think on thee, when I forgot

我不是在想念你,当我为了你

Am of myself, all tyrant, for thy sake?

完全忘掉我自己,哦,我的暴主?

Who hateth thee that I do call my friend?

我可曾把那恨你的人当朋友?

On whom frown'st thou that I do fawn upon?

我可曾对你厌恶的人献殷勤?

Nay, if thou lour'st on me, do I not spend

不仅这样,你对我一皱起眉头,

Revenge upon myself with present moan?

我不是马上叹气,把自己痛恨?

What merit do I in myself respect,

我还有什么可以自豪的优点,

That is so proud thy service to despise,

傲慢到不屑于为你服役奔命,

When all my best doth worship thy defect,

既然我的美都崇拜你的缺陷,

Commanded by the motion of thine eyes?

唯你的眼波的流徒转移是听?

But, love, hate on, for now I know thy mind;

但,爱呵,尽管憎吧,我已猜透你:

Those that can see thou lovest, and I am blind.

你爱那些明眼的,而我是瞎子。

英语诗歌 篇二

I Love This Land

我爱这土地

Ai Qing

艾青

If I were a bird,

假如我是一只鸟,

I would sing with my hoarse voice.

我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

Of this land buffeted by storms,

这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

Of this river turbulent with our grief,

这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods.。

和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明?…

Then I would die.

然后我死了,

And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。

Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

Because I love this land so deeply.

因为我对这土地爱得深沉……

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇三

O, from what power hast thou this powerful might

哦,从什么威力你取得这力量,

With insufficiency my heart to sway?

连缺陷也能把我的心灵支配?

To make me give the lie to my true sight,

教我诬蔑我可靠的目光撒谎,

And swear that brightness doth not grace the day?

并矢口否认太阳使白天明媚?

Whence hast thou this becoming of things ill,

何来这化臭腐为神奇的本领,

That in the very refuse of thy deeds

使你的种种丑恶不堪的表现

There is such strength and warrantize of skill

都具有一种灵活强劲的保证,

That, in my mind, thy worst all best exceeds?

使它们,对于我,超越一切至善?

Who taught thee how to make me love thee more

谁教你有办法使我更加爱你,

The more I hear and see just cause of hate?

当我听到和见到你种种可憎?

O, though I love what others do abhor,

哦,尽管我锺爱着人家所嫌弃,

With others thou shouldst not abhor my state:

你总不该嫌弃我,同人家一条心:

If thy unworthiness raised love in me,

既然你越不可爱,越使得我爱,

More worthy I to be beloved of thee.

你就该觉得我更值得你喜爱。

英语诗歌 篇四

The Gardener 16

园丁集 16

Ranbindranath Tagore

罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔

Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes,

两手相挽,凝眸相视,

thus begins the record of our hearts.

这样开始了我们的心的记录。

It is the moonlit night of March,

这是三月的月明之夜,

the sweet smell of henna is in the air,

空气里是指甲花的甜香,

my flute lies on the earth neglected

我的横笛遗忘在地上,

and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

而你的花环也没有编成。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。

The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing

这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;

and screening again ; some smiles and some little shyness,

有些微笑,有些羞怯,

and some sweet useless struggles.

还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

No mystery beyond the present ;

没有超越现实的神秘;

no striving for the impossible;

没有对不可能的事物的强求;

no shadow behind the charm;

没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;

no groping in the depth of the dark.

也没有在黑暗深处的摸索

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;

我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;

we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。

It is enough what we give and we get.

我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

英语诗歌 篇五

He Knows He Has Wings

他自知有翅膀

Victor Hugo

维克多 雨果

What matter it though life uncertain be

何必去管它,人生总是无定?

To all? What though its goal Be never reached?

有什么关系壮志难成?

What though it fall and flee- Have we not each a soul?

又何必计较你蹉跌并败奔一

Be like the bird that on a bough too frail

我们岂不是各自有灵魂?

To bear him gaily swings;

要像那鸟儿在柔弱的枝梢,

He carols though the slender branches fail

经不起它欢乐地跳跃;

He knows he has wings!

虽然那细枝折断了它仍歌唱一

A Farewel to Worldly Joyes

因为它知道自己有翅膀!

它山之石可以攻玉,以上就是t7t8美文号为大家带来的5篇《经典英文诗歌5首朗诵双语版》,希望对您有一些参考价值,更多范文样本、模板格式尽在t7t8美文号。

转载请备注原文地址:https://www.t7t8.net/xindetihui/648530.html
移动端网站原文地址:https://m.t7t8.net/xindetihui/648530.html