您当前的位置:t7t8网 >  范文大全 >  台词 >《17again》经典台词(再次18岁台词)

《17again》经典台词(再次18岁台词)

更新时间:2021-12-28 16:37:11 点击: 来源:yutu

  影片《重返17岁》是2009年出品的一部青春喜剧电影,电影讲述一名中年男子迈克返回自己十七岁高中时候的样子,重新审视自己的生活,期间也重新认识了妻子和孩子,了解了他们心中的想法。以下是学习啦小编为大家准备的《17 again》(重返17岁)经典台词,希望大家喜欢。

  《17 again》(重返17岁)经典台词(一) 1.在操场上的时候mike见到他女儿maggie哭的稀里哗啦的时候安慰她到:《17again》经典台词(再次18岁台词)

  When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. Its not, its just the beginning. I mean you might have to meet a few more jerks. One day, you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you.

  当你年轻的时候,每件事都像世界末日, 其实不是的, 只是开端而已, 你也许会遇见更多的坏蛋, 当有一天你会遇见一个男孩, 会如珍宝般待你, 就像日升日落,都陪着你。

  2.男主角在法庭上给妻子念的那封信

  This is a letter from Mike O'Donnell

  这封信来自麦克 奥多尔

  He wanted me to read it,

  他希望我来念

  “Scarlet 斯科丽 .....

  before you go through with this......

  在你经历这一切之前

  I want to remind you of September 7th ,1968

  我想要使你想起1988年的9月7号

  It was the first time that I saw you

  那是我第一次见到你

  You were reading Less Than Zero

  你正在读less than zero 这本书

  You were wearing a Guns N’Rose T-shirt

  你穿着一件枪炮玫瑰的T恤衫

  I‘d never seen anyting so perfect

  我从没有见过如此完美的事物

  Iremember thinking that I had to have you,or I’d die

  我记得我想的是要么和你在一起 要么就死去

  Then you whisper that you loved me......

  然后你在我耳边说你爱我

  ......at the homecoming dance 就在归校晚会上

  And I felt...... 我感觉 ......

  so peaceful...... 那么平静 ......

  and safe 那么安全

  Because I knew that no matter what happened from that day on......

  因为我知道从那天起 无论发生什么 ......

  nothing could ever be that bad

  事情都不会太糟糕

  Because I had you

  因为我有了你

  Uh......呃

  And then I grew up 然后我长大了

  ......and I lost my way 迷失了方向

  And I blamed you for my failures

  将自己的失败归于你身上

  And I know that you think you have to do this today

  我知道你认为自己今天必须这么做

  I don‘t want you to

  但是我不想你这么做

  But I guess...... 但我猜 ......

  if I love you...... 要是我爱你 .....

  .I should let you move on

  我就应该放手让你继续新的生活

《17 again》(重返17岁)经典台词(二)

  1、麦克在生理课上对着同学们说:

  Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think that means you do it with someone you love.

  也许我想法老旧 但我觉得那应该和爱的人一起做

  And preferably when you're married.

  最好是婚后

  You know, when you're ready to take that love and turn it into a baby.

  当你已准备好把那份爱变成小婴儿

  Because that's what love is.

  因为这就是爱所在

  It's that first moment when you hold your baby girl...

  当你第一次 捧着小婴儿...

  and you didn't know that anything

  想不到它

  could be so small or so delicate.

  会如此的娇小柔弱

  And you feel that tiny heart beat...

  感觉到那小小心脏的跳动...

  ...and you know that you couldn't love anything more

  你知道它

  in the whole world.

  是你的至爱

  And you hope that you can do right by that little girl...

  希望自己能够好好照顾她...

  ...and always be there to catch her when she falls,

  当她要摔倒时 在她身边扶着她

  and that nothing ever hurts her.

  保护她不受任何伤害

  Not a broken arm...

  不会摔断胳膊

  ...or a bad dream...

  不会做恶梦

  ...or a broken heart.

  也不会心碎

  2、Now I'm sorry. - I guess I deserved that. - 现在让我向你道歉 - 我想这是我罪有应得

  The second one was out of line. It was uncalled for. Sorry. 第二下就太过分了 这是不合适的,对不起

  Are you okay? I'm really sorry. 你还好吗?我真的很抱歉

  makes it even. Now we're even. 第三下让我们扯平了

  How are you? You okay? 你现在呢?还好吗?

  Yeah. 是的

  And finished. 都完成了

  With the rug area. 地毯也完成了

  But we've made very good progress. 不过我们已经有很大的进步了

  We deserve a break. 我们该歇一会儿了

  I lost my family. 我失去了我的家庭

  If it's any consolation, I think you really did help your kids. 虽然这听起来像安慰你的话 我想你真的帮到了你的孩子们

  Hey, Mike? 嗨,麦克?

  You did your job, and now the hero can move on. 你完成了你的职责 现在主角得继续前进了

  I don't want to. 我不想继续下去了

  Maybe they don't need me anymore, but I need them. 也许他们再也不需要我了 可我仍需要他们

  Hey, not to be a buzzkill... 嘿,我不是想扫你兴…

  but you're due in court... …不过你得在…

  in 22 minutes. …在22分钟后出庭

  Ned, I need more time. 奈德,我需要更多的时间

  I have to stop this. - To the Nedmobile. - 我得阻止这一切 - 该奈德机动队上场了

  Wait, Ned, Ned, Ned. - Yes. - 等等,奈德,奈德,奈德 - 恩

  Pants. - I should have pants on. Yes. - 你的裤子 - 我得穿上裤子,对

  NED: Come on, Glenn! 快点,格伦

转载请备注原文地址:https://www.t7t8.net/fanwen/taici/52713.html
移动端网站原文地址:https://m.t7t8.net/fanwen/taici/52713.html